There's an old saying that every journey begins with a single step. For Mom and I, we'd probably say that it began with turbulence. ;)
We started our travels with about three hours of sleep. We were out the door by 3 a m US CST. It's now almost 10 p m the next day in Seoul. We napped on the plane but haven't really slept.
So, I will happily update you soon. I think it needs to be after a night of sleep.
Oh, and while you are sleeping, I'll be meeting Anna. Friday, 10 a m to be exact.
Hooray!
Oh, that first day is rough, Min! I hope you and your mom get some good rest before you meet Anna! I'll be stalking your blog for updates on your first meeting : ) Erica
ReplyDeleteglad you are there safely! those first couple days are a bit hard, but we found that not sleeping on the plane actually helped us sleep the entire night the first night there and we woke up the next day with no jet lag! can't wait to see pictures of you with your daughter tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it to Seoul - get a good night of sleep and I can't wait to hear all about your 1st meeting w/Anna!
ReplyDeleteyay! so excited to see her in your arms!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see pictures! Enjoy Seoul! I hope you get some sleep, when I was there, I woke up every morning around 4am super hungry, but other than that slept ok.
ReplyDeleteI will be stalking your blog! I can't wait to see you with Anna!!!
SOSOSO happy you made it safe,can't wait til tommorrows blog.Hope all goes well!!HUGS Lindsey
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI am checking your blog continuously waiting to see the photos of your meeting with Anna!!!
ReplyDelete