Friday, February 25, 2011

One year ago....





At about this time of the morning, one year ago, we got our referral call. It would take us 24 hours to see the paperwork and Anna's beautiful photos. It would take us five days to be able to call her ours. It would take ten months to meet her in person.

A year later, we look back at that life changing phone call with awe and joy. It was the call that brought our happy, curious, silly, serious, beautiful daughter into our lives.

5 comments:

  1. What a happy day to celebrate! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had no idea our kiddos shared a referral day! they were meant to be friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So amazing! Thanks for sharing. I was just reading through and thought the same thing as Grace - I didn't realize Anna and Carson had the same referraliversary (or however you spell that). ;) So cool!
    So happy she's home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all of you! I can't believe how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete