Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh, Snow!

A few weeks ago, we got snow. A lot of snow. Just after the snow, we got seriously cold weather.Although David braved some of the worst of the weather, I'm just neurotic enough that Anna had not gotten to play much in the snow. Mixed into my overly cautious feelings about weather, David then Anna got a cold. Anna also got three teeth (with the 4th on the way).

This weekend, the snow started to melt, the kids were well, and we all went to play in the snow. The result was a six foot tall snowman in the backyard! My husband calls him "Piney."














4 comments:

  1. Love it! So happy the snow has melted here. Hoping the groundhog is right and spring is coming early!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one cool snowman! love how happy the kids look to be out in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowman (although I'm not jealous of the white stuff!) ;) Such cute pics---glad you all got to go out and enjoy the sunshine--hope everyone stays healthy! You have two beautiful kiddos!

    ReplyDelete