Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (a week in photos)











11 comments:

  1. yeah! I LOVE seeing new pictures of your family! Thanks for sharing, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, just lovely...such beautiful pictures! but my absolute favorite thing is that in the picture of anna in front of the cat in the hat, her dress and leggings match the cat's hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo cute! how do you not pinch those cheeks all day long? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! She looks so happy and looks like she's fitting right in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Precious! I love seeing new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful family you have, Min! I'm sure you're pinching yourself these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grandma loves the one where Davy is giving Anna a hug and Mommy is holding them both:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so sweet! You're whole family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great to see you all at home and smiling! BTW...I didn't realize you were in WI! We are in MKE!

    ReplyDelete