Monday, January 3, 2011

Badger babies




My husband and I went to the Rosebowl in 2000. Wisconsin football is a big part of our fall. We all sported our finest Wisconsin apparel for this year's game. When we went, the Badgers won... I'll leave it at that. ;)

9 comments:

  1. Hurray! Cute post! Anna looks so happy! :) And David has such an adorable little/big boy smile! It reminds me of Ben. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are your little fans?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I should blame it on you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the loss, but how exciting that you & the little fans you are raising were able to watch it together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Badger fans! And your littlest fan just looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the badger gear! it was a sad game, but at least we have our littlest badgers home with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute pictures! I love that first one of Anna - it really looks like she's cheering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna fits right in! Love your Badger fans!

    ReplyDelete