I went from the family room to the kitchen to put a cup into the dishwasher. When I returned, my children were sitting on the sofa, holding hands and reading books. It brings tears of joy to my eyes to see these easy, spontaneous displays of affection.
David and I had a fun outing to a forest preserve. We threw A LOT of sticks into the river. A LOT.
There was a hot air balloon that flew over our neighborhood. Both David and Anna LOVED the balloon.
Anna and I got to play at the playground. Even though she managed to go face first down one of the slides, I foresee many playground adventures in her summer.
The best Mother's Day gift of all...
Loving these pictures and loving their ever-developing relationship. Wonderful to see!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! Not only did they hold hands spontaneously like that, but you even got a pic. Wonderful...
ReplyDelete